Follow us on twitter@TJMS_Patriots
(scroll down the page for dates of clubs and activities)
NO SCHOOL on Wednesday, November 11th. Happy Veterans Day!!!
Tuesday, November 10 ~ Away Volleyball game at Paisley, 3:15pm.
Big Congratulations to the 28 students who made All-County Band: Michael Angell, Jonathan Dai, Eli Bounds, Laura Chelangat, Ritter Dodson, Weston Joyner, Emma Morgan, Adain Spottswood, David Sweasey, Holly Zeyl, Ono Abhulimen, Zaira Alonzo, Vincent Alsaugh, Kahnnor Aplin, Claire Blackman, Jake Bowman, Austin Cook, Jada Curtin, Sierra Decker, Sebastian Dupre, Bryanna Garcia, Alex Graham, Madison Hall, Sean Kirby, Madison Linsacum, Kaegon Matlock, Addison Powers, Jovanni Vance, Nick Walker
Picture Retakes on Tuesday, November 10.
The Stars and Multimedia Club are sponsoring Give a Kid a Coat drive. Donated coats will be dropped off in the student's homeroom class until November 24th. Take a look in your closet, you may have a coat hiding in there.
We are in the final week of our coin drive sponsored by NJHS and Student Council. We will be collecting change (and dollars) for flood victims in South Carolina in your child's homeroom class. Together TJMS can make a huge difference and impact the lives of so many people in our neighboring community. Bring in your change...be part of the change.
Monday is a B day
Robotics - Blue team: Tuesday, Friday 2-3pm
Gold team: Thursday, Friday 2-3pm
Art Club - Wednesday
Multi-Media and Stars - Tuesday 2-3pm
Co-ed a cappella - Tuesday
Southern Belles - Thursday
Drama Club - Tuesday 2-2:30pm
Orchestra - Monday and Thursday
- November 11: Veterans Day (School Closed)
- November 25-27: Thanksgiving Holidays
- December 19-January 3: Winter Holidays
- January 18 - Martin Luther King, Jr's Birthday
- January 19 - Teacher Workday
- February 15 - No School (Teacher Workday)
- February 24 - Early Release
- March 23 - Early Release
- March 24-April 1 - Spring Break
- April 11 - No School (Teacher Workday)
- April 20 - Early Release
- May 30 - No School (Memorial Day)
- June 7 - 8th Grade Honors Ceremony (tentative)
- June 8 - Last Day of School